Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d10, Spirit d8, Strength d6, Vigor d6
Skills: Fighting d6, Investigation d6,Knowledge (Arcana) d8, Knowledge (History) d6, Notice d10, Shooting d6, Spellcasting d10, Stealth d6
Cha: −2; Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 9 (4) (if mega damage Toughness=14)
Hindrances: Curious, Quirk, Stubborn
Edges: Arcane Background (Magic), Level Headed, Ley Line Phasing, Master of Magic, Rapid Recharge, Wizard
Powers: Armor, banish, blast, bolt, darksight, deflection, dispel, entangle, quickness, speak language, teleport. PPE: 25
Gear: Adventure Survival Armor (2, RoF 1, AP 4). – Can Fan the hammer (rapid attack)
* Disconnected: Ley Line Walkers tend to be awkward with normal people and situations. They suffer −2 Charisma.
* Expanded Awareness: Walkers can use detect arcana at will as a free action, with no PPE cost.
* Ley Line Magic Mastery: Like all arcane casters (see Ley Lines, page 119), Ley Line Walkers can draw extra PPE from ley lines, though they do so with greater advantage. As a free action, they can roll their Spellcasting skill to draw PPE from a line at a distance of Spirit ×3, and they multiply their current
maximum PPE by ×3 while at that distance or closer.
* Ley Line Rejuvenation: While on a ley line, a Walker gains a natural healing roll once per day.
* Ley Line Sense: A Ley Line Walker can sense a ley line within 10 miles,and she can automatically tell how powerful it is, in what directions it flows, where it meets other ley lines at nexus points, and other aspects as might apply (such as if a huge amount of its energy is being siphoned for some other purpose). She can also sense any nearby Rifts within 10 miles, and she can automatically sense the eruption of a new Rift, or one opening anew, within 50 miles.
* Ley Line Transmission: Walkers are able to send and receive spoken messages along ley lines, at any
distance. This can be a wide broadcast that anyone along the line can hear, or it can be directed to a single recipient (who needs to be on the line and expecting the message).
* Ley Line Walking: A Ley Line Walker can, as her name implies, walk the line as though walking across level ground. She can fly at twice her Pace, at an altitude as high as 1,000 feet.